0 0 0 2
icon_location
search-outline search Asset 19 Asset 2 Asset 42 Asset 49 Asset 50 Asset 44 Asset 45 Asset 62 Asset 14 Asset 37 Asset 25 Asset 26 Asset 16 calendar password lock key star-outline gender gallery icon-services experience awards education affiliations languages icon-pmdc-circle Asset 78 Asset 81 icon-services Asset 91 Asset 83 Asset 89 Asset 87
chest child cosmaetic dentist diebetic endocrionologist ent eye Gastro generalPhysician generalsurgeon gynecologist heart kidney neurologist diet-new on-new ortho pain Asset 6 Asset 5 endocrionologist Asset 4

Health Forum

Asked for Female, 7 years

Aoa Respected Dr's, Can anyone guide me at what age the toddler should not be given milk at night? I got twin baby girls & my dr. advised me not to give them milk at night while sleeping. if I don't give them milk they start crying?

Asked for Female, 35 years

I am PCOS patient with history of irregular periods. Last month I didn’t get any period. I consulted with doctor and she instead of giving any medicine advised me to wait more for periods. Just before the end of the 2nd month, I got my periods with light black bleeding initially and converted to brown later on. Since last 9 days, there is continuous bleeding , which is more than my normal 5 days period. My question is, Is there something to worry about or it. I'm married and no kids.

Asked for Male, 8 years

My son 3 and a half. 1 month before had loose motions. Dr. stopped his cow milk as there was an issue of lactose. He also forbids not to add sugar in milk.Caricef; Zinc up OD syrup and Meiji lectoless was prescribed by him. But after one month the situation is the same what would I do now.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby 9 Months old has this kind of boils near his right ear. I applied polyfax and it had puss. After a day or 2, it appeared to be healing. Afterwards, he has got the same kind on his head too. Since he is teething so refuses ost of the solid food. Nowadays just eats a banana and a boiled and mashed potato in the whole day. So he is on mother feed and I am fasting. My mother in law says that's because you are fasting and it's nothing to worry about. Is it?

Asked for Female, 24 years

I'm nicotine addicted I want to get rid of it whenever I tried to leave it I found fail myself I'm in sleepless nights I experience more craving moodiness irritability poor concentration depressed mood & body pains coughing all night I don't know what to do plz help me.

Asked for Male, 6 years

I have to travel with my 4 month old baby soon via airplane, I am worried about ear blockage issue which occurs on the flight. She is already having congestion and scratches her ears often. What should I do to avoid Ear blockage on a flight? Can I put cotton in her ears before taking off? Or what should I do if it happens?

Asked for Male, 6 years

My baby boy born with 2 lower teeth, please any doctor tell me what’s the reason, is it normal?

Asked for Female, 30 years

Aoa. Kindly guide me having dandruff in hair like patches. For 6 months. I have used Konaz shampoo later I have used Selsun shampoo but no relief. I am tired of having flakes in my hair and an itchy scalp. Also, my hair is falling a lot. Its everywhere. And a lot of white strands.

Asked for Male, 31 years

About a month ago i got seizure attack i take medicines but on daily basis i get some seizure symptoms movements like my body arms and legs move automatically. I'm feeling very low can you please share proper treatment or recommend a doctor name

Asked for Female, 34 years

Before starting periods a week earlier I have a pain in my left breast, also found a lump in it. After menstrual periods the lump vanished and pain is gone. Dr suggests me for an ultrasound . I done it and the ultrasound report is normal, so my dr told me not to take any pain killer its normal. Suggest me what to do in my case.

Asked for Male, 6 years

My query is about my baby. He is turning 1 year alhamdulillah. But still, he didn't start walking. And he is weak also. He can stand without support alhamdulillah. But doesn't raise his legs. What will be helpful for him then? Also, need a healthy diet plan for him.

Asked for Male, 39 years

Dear doctors, my issue is that I have tooth decay. Some times it becomes painic. And it is in my upper jaw. I think that I should not make it out. What to do any other solution?

Asked for Female, 7 years

My 2.7 yrs daughter have weird marks on leg may b mosquitoes bites but not sure. kindly doc guide me is it mosquito bite or something else

Asked for Female, 39 years

What could be the reason for abnormal periods? Flow is normal in the first 2 days then just spotting.? It normally finishes either in 3rd or 4th day The patient is married and has 2 kids. Any tests should be done? Thank you

Asked for Female, 38 years

I have pain in my left chest and left arm as well as shoulder, ECG is clear and also went to the surgeon for cheat examination and he also said that it is muscles pain, now I have pain in my right shoulder and neck as well, can anyone tell me is it muscles pain or something else?

Asked for Female, 33 years

My hair is getting weak day by day whenever I wash them and brush them they break like anything and more than 50 strands in one time. I was overweight and I lost my weight through intermittent fasting and now I follow healthy eating. People say that I look pale. I checked my thyroid it was normal then what can be the cause behind this hair loss? What tests should I take? Can you suggest any medicine or vitamins or remedy? So worried I'll be bald soon.

Asked for Female, 22 years

I have tonsil stones. I occasionally get them after 2-3 months. They cause strong bad breath. Some people avoid talking to me. I'm losing my self-esteem and confidence due to it. I feel embarrassed while talking to people thinking that I'm making them uncomfortable. Is there any solution or home remedy for them except for surgery? I'm 17 years old and have this problem since early 2018.

Asked for Female, 42 years

12 years back, I went through tonsillitis but chronic pharyngitis is so loyal to me. I suffer from post nasal drip continuously and consulting ENT and Pulmonologist since long but nausea caused by mucus and congestion is increasing my discomfort all the time. What you recommend me to get rid of this mucus and nausea?

Asked for Female, 6 years

My daughter’s frontal bone of forehead is like a bump which starts from the soft part of the head towards the nose. Her pediatrician said its normal when head will cover with hair you’ll not feel it. But I’m feeling its sticking out day by day plz guide me it needs any treatment or not?

Asked for Female, 30 years

I'm having a dull constant pain since morning on the right side of the belly button and it sometimes spreads towards the back on the right side. but during aftari after drinking water this area become heavy and had the feeling of fullness. What could be the reasons?

ask vc qus img
Find the best doctors,in minutes!
Get your consultation for as low as Rs. 1000!
Book an appointment